Chico CA Real Estate
Real estate in Chico, CA and it’s community is one of a kind. I believe that’s what keeps people coming back to Chico real estate area to raise a family or just settle down and enjoy the quality of life and what Chico homes has to offer. I have helped many people find the place they call home in Chico real estate. I am passionate in what I do and love helping people discover the American Dream!
Chico California Homes for Sale
Well the excitement is all around the community. Is it the beautiful weather right now in Chico? Is the economy coming back to life? I cannot really answer those specific questions but what I can tell you is that the Chico real estate market has been very active recently. The inventory sits at just 207 single family residences on the market. Compared to over 600 single family residences for sale, just a few years ago. The homes seem to be disappearing fast which proves that the market is coming back to life. When the homes disappear you know the local economy is gaining momentum and the Chico real estate market is demanding more homes for sale for buyers to purchase.
Real Estate Chico, Ca
Comparing the month of January 2011 and the month of Jan 2012 here are some interesting stats. The following include the Chico, Cohasset, Forest Ranch, and Durham areas and includes all units not just single family homes. In January 2011, we had a total of 815 total units for sale and 80 units under contract compared to January 2012 with 613 units on the market and 125 units under contract. That’s a 25% decrease in total units for sale in January 2012 which is good news for the local market. If you’re looking for a home now is a good time to buy as prices are the lowest since 2003 and the interest rates are historically low hovering around 4% for a 30 year fixed rate. For those of you sitting on the fence it may be a good time to start searching for that home you have been waiting for.
Chico California Real Estate
One really important aspect of Chico real estate is its affordable housing and the quantity of styles to homes. Some key advantages to living in Chico, CA are its established neighborhoods within a bike ride or walking distance to downtown and Bidwell Park. Also, luxurious executive style homes at a much lower price than homes in the Bay Area. Chico real estate is focused on being as energy efficient as possible with many solar powered neighborhoods. The City is also very considerate and you can ask Nate about the first time buyer loan program that makes your new home within budget if you are a family that earns up to 120% of the Chico median income level.
Thank you so much for reading my Chico real estate article. Check back for updates as I will be keeping an eye on the local market conditions and keeping you up to date with what is going on. You can also search the entire Chico real estate MLS on my website and feel free to contact me personally to set up a showing.
“Real Estate Nate”
P.S. You can also reference one of my recent articles on my blog to see what is going on state wide here: in the California Real Estate Market blog post…
Nate Smith was able to sell our Chico home quickly at a fair price during the height of the sub prime lending crisis. I was concerned that we would not be able sell our property, but Nate’s attitude, persistence and patience made our attempt successful and quite painless. Nate kept us informed and on top of issues during the whole process, and was access able every step of the way. I could not image working with a better real estate professional.
Bret and Bonnie L.
- 17 MayTips for Choosing a Real Estate Agent in Chico
- 10 MayHow Smart First Time Home Owners Find Their Dream Home in Chico, CA
- 19 AprilTen Summer Moving Tips When Buying a Home in Chico Ca
- 12 AprilTax Benefits of Real Estate in Chico Ca
- 12 MarchTop 10 Remodeling Projects
- 7 MarchHelp A Buyer Out: 5 Tips Sellers Would give Buyers if they Could
- 25 FebruaryCalifornia Home Prices: A History
- 18 FebruaryTen Tips to Find the Perfect Chico Ca Home
- 6 FebruaryThe Best Home Improvements to Increase the Value of Your Chico Ca Home
- 18 January13 Tips For Selling Your Home
- 11 JanuaryTips For Buying A House
- 11 JanuaryFixing Your Finances After Foreclosure Or Short Sale
- 17 DecemberDon’t Flip Out When You Get Outbid in a Buyers Market in Chico CA
- 3 DecemberAre You Buying A House Or A Home In Chico, CA
- 10 JulyFast facts for May 2012
- 10 JulyHome prices rise for third consecutive month in May
- 30 MarchHave Home Prices Finally Reached Bottom?
- 23 MarchCalifornia home sales post higher in February
- 7 MarchMyths and truths about the all dreaded short sales
- 25 FebruaryHousing Crisis to End in 2012 as Banks Loosen Credit Standards?
- 23 FebruaryReal estate conditions in Chico California and the state
- 8 FebruaryFacebook Fan Page