An agents role in the real estate process depends on who the client is, a buyer or a seller. I’d like to include a list below of typical buyers agents tasks Nate Smith will perform during the normal process of helping a buyer find a property. Many time real estate transactions require at least 20 different people and Nate’s role as your realtor is to manage this entire process quickly, smoothly and efficiently.
Checklist of a Buyer’s Agent
- Learn the exact interests and specifications of the Buyer
- Fill out an Agency Agreement (this is a basic task description form
- Help the Buyer/s understand the process and sequence of events
- Help the Buyer/s fill out all necessary contracts the correct way
- Help the Buyer/s with mortgages, pre-approvals and closings
- Listen to the client and be able to answer any questions that arise
- Explain the escrow process, how earnest money deposits work and default
- Show clients homes that fit their specific requirements
- Present offers to Seller’s Agents or Sellers on behalf of the Buyer.
- Help you understand fully what counter offers are and be certain the contract gets ratified.
- We will guide you through the termite inspection process and inspecting the home.
- Guide appraisal process in a timely manner
- We will make the connection to get updates from the title company
- Present you any missing information from mortgage lender and make sure loan gets processed completely.
- Mediate Seller and Buyer problems which could void the contract or prolong the closing.
- Communicate with Contractors to understand any important repairs that need to be made.
- Figure out closing date from builders reps in new home situations.
- Go over “rent back” agreement with client if needed
- Contact Title company to confirm if Seller’s and Buyer’s loan docs are ready to be signed.
- Be present at closing time.
- Make sure buyer has proper amount of certified funds that are needed to be present during closing.
In closing, Buyers… thank you for coming to chicorealestatebrokers.com website. We have a ten point program that we believe will help your offer stand out in a competitive market and help you get the home of your dreams in the shortest amount of time for the least money possible. Contact us today for more information!
10 Steps Before Deciding on a Home
Step 1: Are You Ready?
– Have a meeting with your Realtor to find out if this time of your life is truly the right time to invest in a new home. Many factors are involved in this decision including, financial capabilities, current market, location, homes available, clients needs and much more…
Step 2: Get a Realtor
- Find a realtor that is reliable and one you trust. After all, this is the most important purchase you will ever make in your life. If you have a seasoned real estate agent like Real Estate Nate in Chico, CA you will be guaranteed to make the right decision for you and the future of your family.
Step 3: Get Loan Pre approval
Step 4: Look at Homes
– Select a number of homes to compare using the MLS search on this website. Narrow them down to your top three using the guidance of Chico real estate agent Nate Smith. Once you have your homes selected get with Nate to schedule your showings.
Step 5: Choose a Home
– Now that you have seen a wide selection of homes in the area it is time to way out the pros and cons to each location. Nate will guide you through this entire process so you don’t leave out any important details.